Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Extensions?

Options
  • 18-04-2014 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

Could anyone recommend a place to get hair extensions done in Galway City or County?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

yes i can after trying many places!
    she makes the extensions herself, colours them to match your own hair, there microbeads and can be re-used loads. she told me she can guarantee them for at least 2 years. there costly up front - i paid 350 to have them made and put in but there was loads in it, at least 120.
    i was paying apx 170 every 3-4 months for new hair and to have them put in. i had mine put in in october and only had them taken out tuesday.
    im not sure if im allowed post the name of the hairdresser here ? but i can give you it if you pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

That's fine, you can post name.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

Thanks biko.

Its spa hair studio in Claregalway, she is where the bridal shop used to be.
    Her name is Ursula.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Newport81

Pazam galway City uses great lengths the best in world apparently no damage

Advertisement