Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead Island Epidemic Beta

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Didn't even know about this, looks to be different to the previous ones but after riptide they can go to hell unless this is miraculously brilliant and bug free.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

calex71 wrote: »
    Didn't even know about this, looks to be different to the previous ones but after riptide they can go to hell unless this is miraculously brilliant and bug free.

its How to Surive in MMO form tbh.

meh

• Registered Users Posts: 29,829 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

calex71 wrote: »

Was Riptide really that bad? I loved the first one but never got Riptide because of reviews but then the 1st got some bad reviews as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Was Riptide really that bad? I loved the first one but never got Riptide because of reviews but then the 1st got some bad reviews as well.

First game I enjoyed , it had flaws and bugs, some big ones even but still enjoyed it a lot , the second game had the same ones and then some, like getting stuck in the environment and then there were zombies with dead eye aim that could one shot you with a throwing knife :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,999 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I didn't experience any of the reported bugs in Riptide (PC). I thought it was a great game, basically the same as the first one but with added weapon mods. If you enjoyed the first one, I personally think you'll enjoy the second one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I found the opposite. Riptide is basically a Dead Island expansion, it feels like the exact same game. Played a few hours and turned it off. It's not that it's not good - I loved the first one - but it was all far, far too familiar for me to sit through another 40-50 hours of.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Status Offline

Played it for a bit tonight. It definitely isn't a Dota 2 killer but it's not bad either. The Horde mode on it is fun and the scavenge mode , where it's pvp and kind of close to a moba is fun to play, just not enough depth there compared to Dota to keep me playing for a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

The first dead island was awful and zombies are getting a bit... overused?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

The first dead island was awful and zombies are getting a bit... overused?

I liked the 1st one as it had decent 1st Person Melee in it.

This is nothing like the FPS games its a top down type game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

yeah but still zombies.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

404 error on the link :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I enjoyed the first one until I was throwing my best weapons at a sponge monster and went to pick them up after and they ha all gone, I had experienced this bug earlier but not to this degree
    So I bought the 2nd one through Amazon.com but the dev don't allow this so I have a useless key now
    anyway I did add this to my account this morning and received 6 betas, so if you want it just ask

Advertisement