Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Norwich City v Liverpool FC - Sunday, 20th April, 12pm

191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

viper006 wrote: »
    In fairness to Moses he actually took pressure off us and gave Some legs to the team when he came on.

Johnson being so bad made him look good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Nerves in bits, had to switch over to the cycling on sky sports two for the last minute

Google translate showed up nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭sideswipe

Liamalone wrote: »
    Liverpool made hard work of that, tree points is tree points though.

0093-0603-3014-2555_cartoon_tree_character_pointing_finger.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,295 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Best away record in the league now too with one away game to go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭Zak Flaps

Best away record in the league now too with one away game to go

That's the one i really want us to win….

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Paully D wrote: »
    Suarez like a salmon off the ground there :pac:

Welcome to the saps club Paully, card is in the post and your now our quadruple agent for Sunderland. Double double reverse agent like our jinx method.

Lads checked my pulse on my S5 during that and it's 20000 per minute, last 10 minutes felt like a millennium.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Seamu$

We have no squad depth quality whatsoever, 1 injury & 1 suspension really showing it up now - basically winning the league at the moment with 15/16 players like we used to in the 80's!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

3-2 wins can **** off. I'd gladly swap a third of our goals for a proper defence

ahheyor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Seamu$

hefferboi wrote: »
    Liverpool+v+Manchester+City+Premier+League+D8frt4VZFbkl.jpg

Probable teams (Lucas for Moses but I'm too lazy to change it):

Norwich-City-v-Liverpool-001.jpg

Norwich are without: E Bennett (knee, 26 Apr)
    Liverpool are without: José Enrique (knee, 27 Apr), Henderson (3 game suspension), Sturridge (Doubtful)

Liverpool come into this match on the back of a 3-2 win over title rivals Man City and a 10 game win streak in the league. They're top scorers in England with 93 this term and will be looking to break the all time Pl record by the end of the season. This game comes at a crucial time for Liverpool, sandwiched between 2 games against title rivals City and Chelsea. It's made bigger by the recent dropping of points by City against relegation fodder, Sunderland on Wednsday night. A win for Liverpool on Sunday could put them 5 points clear at the top heading into the home game against Chelsea next week.

Norwich head into the game in poor form, with only 1 win in their last 7 matches. They lie 2 points off a relegation place and will be looking to take a huge scalp and push their bid for safety. They haven't had a great time against Liverpool in the last couple of years. Liverpool have won 4 of the 5 meetings between the sides since 2011, scoring 19 goals in the process. Luis Suarez has been a particular thorn in the clubs side, scoring 11 of his sides goals and bagging 3 hat tricks in the process. Norwich will take some hope in the fact that Liverpool's and the league's 2nd top scorer, Daniel Sturridge is doubtful with a hamstring strain and Jordan Henderson, having the season of his career, is suspended for 3 games.

Like any match with Liverpool this season, goals are expected.

A win is a must.

Well played Hefferboi. You were very very lucky though, just got away with it!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Johnson useless yet again today,Sakho and Ming pretty poor also.
    Moses was great when he came on,missed Henderson bigtime.
    We rode our luck in a big way today but 3 points is 3 points.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

Mickalus wrote: »
    5 points clear, how do you like them apples?

I don't like them apples, not even a little bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Sakho and Johnson were absolute muck in that game, was bricking it any time either of them got the ball.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Johnson being so bad made him look good.

He was awful he's been pretty poor all season but a few times today he was so slow you'd think he had lead boots on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

taidghbaby wrote: »
    Yes because there is uninjured and unable to walk....and nothing in between!

Please, not what I said, if you watch that video you can tell it's feigned and theatrical, while his getting back up is non-theatrical and natural.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

taidghbaby wrote: »
    It's not good for you when in a CB pairing your partner Martin Skrtel is seen as the footballing one!
    Just going over the match thread and i snorted tea out my nose when i read that:D

Bravo, Sir:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

razorblunt wrote: »
    He was awful he's been pretty poor all season but a few times today he was so slow you'd think he had lead boots on.

I don't think Sakho covered himself in our but glen Johnson was septic at times today . Giving the ball away when there was no need and then getting caught out defensively a few times .

Advertisement