Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adempiere ERP 380LTS

Options
  • 18-04-2014 8:35pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The Adempiere project, which I helped found way back but have not had much time to spend on it of late, has just announced their Release Candidate for the next LTS version, 3.80.

They called for people to help test
    https://sourceforge.net/p/adempiere/discussion/611167/thread/936c6d22/?limit=25#5832

It's been a couple of years for me but if anyone is interested in testing or evaluating I'm sure I could find some spare time to help get them started.

But be warned, like all ERP, this is a very big project! Don't expect to master it
    in a few days. But if you have a business background and knowledge of Java you should be able to get up to speed fairly quick (java with jboss & zkweb ui and also postgressql, oracle & mysql databases)
    Release 3.8.0 is an exciting improvement to ADempiere with the integration of a number of major contributions from key developers including:
    • Integration of the Mobile User Interface
    • Sales Management (CRM) to manage leads and opportunities
    • The full inclusion of Libero Manufacturing and Human Resources
    • Forecast and Cashflow Management
    • A new costing engine
    • Smart browser capabilities

For those with no technical skills you can still test it at
    http://demo1.adempiere.us/webui
    You can log into a test company called Garden World using the login/passwords:
    GardenAdmin/GardenAdmin
    GardenUser/GardenUser
    The server is updated regularly as new commits are made. If you get a HTTP Status 500, please wait a bit and try again later.

Advertisement