Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Liability Insurance?

Options
  • 18-04-2014 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey peeps,

I'm looking into Public Liability Insurance but just getting a feel on how much is dose it cost per month?

And who would be the best to go through for it?

Thanks very much in advance :D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Try camerainsurance.ie.

I'm not sure how much it is exactly, but I know I have mine combined with my gear insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Farmlife

In or around €400 per year with gear and liability for me

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Balfey1972

S_P_Photo wrote: »
    Hey peeps,

I'm looking into Public Liability Insurance but just getting a feel on how much is dose it cost per month?

And who would be the best to go through for it?

Thanks very much in advance :D:D:D:D

You can get PL cover for €7m LOI on it's own. Most add their gear too but no problems in starting out with the PL only cover and building the policy covers later if you wish.

Most of the hotels are starting to insist on photographers and videographers providing evidence of cover for their own PL insurance as we have seen a huge increase in demand for it over the last couple of months.

Give me a shout in the office on Tuesday and we will get you a quote. Or fill in the details on the website and we will get back to you.

Also we will be at Photofest tomorrow week Sunday the 27th of April if you are going.

Derek - camerainsurance.ie
    01 8408060

• Registered Users Posts: 11 S_P_Photo

Thanks folks for the heads up on it much appreciated

Advertisement