If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price for two new tvs

Options
  • 18-04-2014 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm looking for two new smart tvs - one 40" and one ~21"

Must have two tuners so I can watch freeview and freesat channels without the need for a combi box

What can you recommend?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

WHIP IT! wrote: »

Must have two tuners so I can watch freeview and freesat channels without the need for a combi box

What can you recommend?

Thanks in advance
    Hi Whip It,

Thanks for getting in touch.

For the 40" check out the Samsung UE40H6410.  This is a new 2014 model just in, looks fantastic and has all bells and whistles.  We're offering this screen at £849.95 with a free 5 year guarantee.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue40h6410/sams-ue40h6410

There isn't many small smart screens out there.  The smallest we'd have at the moment is a Sony 24".  Again a great TV and offers all your smart features, it doesn't have Freesat though.  Unfortunately we don't have any TVs in that size with a Freesat tuner built in.  Check the link bellow for more info on the Sony:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/sony/bravia-kdl24w605/sony-kdl24w605-blk

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

What can you recommend?

Thanks in advance
    Hi Whip It,

Thanks for getting in touch.

For the 40" check out the Samsung UE40H6410.  This is a new 2014 model just in, looks fantastic and has all bells and whistles.  We're offering this screen at £849.95 with a free 5 year guarantee.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue40h6410/sams-ue40h6410

There isn't many small smart screens out there.  The smallest we'd have at the moment is a Sony 24".  Again a great TV and offers all your smart features, it doesn't have Freesat though.  Unfortunately we don't have any TVs in that size with a Freesat tuner built in.  Check the link bellow for more info on the Sony:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/sony/bravia-kdl24w605/sony-kdl24w605-blk

Let me know what you think.

Chris
    Thanks Chris -
    I'll look into it...

Most likely a stupid question, but the smaller tv can be used for viewing Netflix etc without the need for an external device (Wii, PS3 etc)?

Most likely a stupid question, but the smaller tv can be used for viewing Netflix etc without the need for an external device (Wii, PS£ etc)?
    Hi again,

Not a problem at all, the TV has Netflix built in to its smart hub so no problems there.

Chris

Most likely a stupid question, but the smaller tv can be used for viewing Netflix etc without the need for an external device (Wii, PS£ etc)?
    Hi again,

Not a problem at all, the TV has Netflix built in to its smart hub so no problems there.

Chris
    Thanks Chris

What price would you do both TVs plus delivery to Dublin for?

• Advertisement

Hi again,

Chris
    Thanks Chris

What price would you do both TVs plus delivery to Dublin for?
    Hi again,

I could do both screens delivery to anywhere in ROI for £1,149.90 / €1,437.37.

Both screens include our 5 year warranty also.  The 40" would be an at home warranty, where the 24" would have to be returned to store.  Still not a bad deal though for 5 years peace of mind.

Chris

Hi again,

Both screens include our 5 year warranty also.  The 40" would be an at home warranty, where the 24" would have to be returned to store.  Still not a bad deal though for 5 years peace of mind.

Chris

Chris, would that be your rock bottom price for that deal?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi again,

Chris

Chris, would that be your rock bottom price for that deal?
    Whipit,

many thanks for the opportunity to quote - the best price on the new Samsung UE40H6410 ( with Freesat HD) and the Sony KDL24W605 delivered would be £1099.95 / €1369.99

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

BTW,

some of the new 'LB' series series from LG also include a satellite tuner ( although it's not a Freesat HD tuner) we have the 42LB580 for instance at £519.95 http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/42lb580v/lg-42lb580v which with the Sony 24W605 woould come out at £789.90 - with delivery that would be £829.95 / €1029.99...

Have a look - I know its not as not quite the sams standard as the Samsung but the LG is excellent value!

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Whipit,

many thanks for the opportunity to quote - the best price on the new Samsung UE40H6410 ( with Freesat HD) and the Sony KDL24W605 delivered would be £1099.95 / €1369.99

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John you have a deal

I'll take the Samsung and Sony for that price

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Whip it.

Cheers for the post.

Can you PM me a contact number for you and we'll get the ball rolling on getting these out to you ?

Many thanks

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.