Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now or Never.

• 19-04-2014 1:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 112 ✭✭

Time to start studying. I haven't done any study all year even though I want really high points. So I guess it's now or never if I want to do well. I'm fully confident that if I really try then I will get what I want.

I'm doing the following subjects: English, Irish, Maths, Accounting, Business, Physics, and Geography. I'm also planning on taking up Biology and Economics.

I will update this every day.

#Believe

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Kyro wrote: »
    Time to start studying. I haven't done any study all year even though I want really high points. So I guess it's now or never if I want to do well. I'm fully confident that if I really try then I will get what I want.

I'm doing the following subjects: English, Irish, Maths, Accounting, Business, Physics, and Geography. I'm also planning on taking up Biology and Economics.

I will update this every day.

#Believe

Sorry to post in your study log but are you in 6th year? If you are there is no way you should take up new subjects now. Thats crazy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 112 ✭✭Kyro

Physics.
    Geometrical Optics. [Very straightforward - not a very important chapter]

Maths.
    Real Numbers. [Easy enough. Leaving the proofs until closer to the exam]

Biology.
    The Scientific Method. [Easy enough and logical]

Advertisement