Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Journey to becoming "fat burning machine"

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,142 ✭✭✭rom

To be honest, it doesn't matter as much if it's a progression run, but you should quit before you fail. Did you make up this session yourself? Dna_leri's suggestion had two minutes easy between segments.

What's your target pace for the 5k?

Nah it was just one with the club. I was getting faster with each one but had a loo stop before the last one so hence no idea of the time. So I wouldn't consider it a failure. I have the number 17mins in my head for the 5k. No idea where I am in relation to that though.

Counting down the weeks to DCM now.

Last week

Mon 7.76 @ easy
    Tue 4.85 which included the 12x200m
    Wed Rest i think (not sure) could have run 6M
    Thurs 6.58 easy
    Fri 7/6/5/4/3/2 as above
    Sat 7.02 with buggy easy
    Sun 18.02 @ 7:53 easy
    51M total (ok for 3rd week post marathon)
    Feeling fresh. Found 18M easy enough. lets see how I am Wed this week. Thinking about doing the long run with buggy next week. Going to do long run on Sat this week early or maybe Friday evening as have mile race on the monday night on the track.

Advertisement