Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat calls from 08183651350

Options
  • 19-04-2014 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm a UPC phone customer whi is getting repeat calls from the following number: 08183651350

A quick google suggests this is an Eircom SMS service, is this correct?

UPC have been of no help, they have suggested I contact you.

I do not have an SMS enabled handset.

Can you please investigate and stop whatever is happening, it is getting very annoying.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

I'm a UPC phone customer whi is getting repeat calls from the following number: 08183651350

A quick google suggests this is an Eircom SMS service, is this correct?

UPC have been of no help, they have suggested I contact you.

I do not have an SMS enabled handset.

Can you please investigate and stop whatever is happening, it is getting very annoying.

Thank you.
    Hi therecklessone

Yes that's the number which appears when you have received a text to your landline number. It's quite odd you are receiving this when with UPC. I would not be able to prevent this if you are with another provider however if you would like to PM me your number I'll look in to this further.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Sorry Alan, I should have got back to you before now.

This seemed to rectify itself over that same weekend, the last call was sometime on Easter Sunday.

Thanks anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Sorry Alan, I should have got back to you before now.

This seemed to rectify itself over that same weekend, the last call was sometime on Easter Sunday.

Thanks anyway.
    No worries therecklessone

Glad they stopped

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement