Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 trades

Options
  • 19-04-2014 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭

Andre Johnson from texans goes to 49ers for their 2 and 3 round picks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

The trade market seems to be a little slow compared to last years and last seasons.

Seeing as it's the last season and there's very little time to devolp draft picks it would be great if everyone could post up some form of trade block and needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

empacher wrote: »
    The trade market seems to be a little slow compared to last years and last seasons.

Seeing as it's the last season and there's very little time to devolp draft picks it would be great if everyone could post up some form of trade block and needs.

I think a lot of players will be waiting to see how free agency develops before really getting involved in the trade market.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Seahawks 2nd round pick goes to texans for 4,5 and 6 round picks

Would it be possible to open upto some CPU trading ? There is only 18 user teams ATM. Possibly we could summit trades to some form of committee that judge it's fairness and can tweak it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

empacher wrote: »
    Would it be possible to open upto some CPU trading ? There is only 18 user teams ATM. Possibly we could summit trades to some form of committee that judge it's fairness and can tweak it?

well i would be in favour of trading for their picks anyway, theyv'e all the early picks and we wont get any of the good players

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

well i would be in favour of trading for their picks anyway, theyv'e all the early picks and we wont get any of the good players

Stop winning so many games, doesnt make a difference. IF they were human player they'd still be picking ahead of you..

There's plenty of good players in the draft mate. Very often the top ranked guys aren't those who are listed high. Get scouting on positions of need and you'll find gems. I scouted for 15 minutes last night on two positions of need, found three players who I'll be able to target with my 1st round pick and all ranked in the 80's so whoever gets them will have them at around 90 OVR come the end of the season.

I'd be avoiding trading solely for picks more for depth.

Paully D wrote: »
    There's plenty of good players in the draft mate. Very often the top ranked guys aren't those who are listed high. Get scouting on positions of need and you'll find gems. I scouted for 15 minutes last night on two positions of need, found three players who I'll be able to target with my 1st round pick and all ranked in the 80's so whoever gets them will have them at around 90 OVR come the end of the season.

scouting is done Paully, ive just found that the positions i need players are usually the 1st ones picked, good players anyway

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Titans send a 4th rounder and Gooden OLB for the Buccs Mike Glennon

• Advertisement

Titans send a 4th rounder and Gooden OLB for the Buccs Mike Glennon

That's a nice pick-up for you Heli. I presume you're out of the FA QB race now and will have some money to splash on other guys?

Yep, still have a bid in on locker but it's cps friendly as now he's a luxury, put in another bid but will probably do some re bidding a bit later on

Colts would like to welcome Nick Foles to Indianapolis, Cheers Knex

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Texans send ed reed FS, deandre Hopkins WR and Newton RT to bears for WR Brendan Marshall!

Quick question! Trade was proposed and accepted but players didn't switch over! Now is that cos we have to wait till next advance or is that to do with having to both have played our games or neither or us again?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I think you both need to either have not played your game or both have played your game.

I would propose the trade again after the next advance if it is not working now.

not happy to see marshall, there were a couple of good safeties left in FA so he can be replaced.

Adrian is correct, will have to be in the next game week

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Have you played your game already Giffney?

Raoul wrote: »
    Have you played your game already Giffney?

Yup, monday morning

I will be playing my game today then I can offer the trade again and you can accept and pray that it goes through.

I offered that trade again giffney.

• Advertisement

Trade went through! Proud owner of Brendan Marshall :D

Trade went through! Proud owner of Brendan Marshall :D

And the AFC South title along with it

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Patriots and Redskins come to an agreement on a trade.

New England send QB Ryan Mallett, WR Danny Amendola and MLB Brandon Spikes to Washington in exchange for QB Robert Griffin III and LE Ziggy Hood.

Will griffin see action in our game guns?

Will griffin see action in our game guns?

Yep (enter maniacal laugh)

Bears are trading Forte and CB Wilson to the Pats for Ridley and Talib. Just trying to sort it out on the madden site :(

Raoul wrote: »
    Bears are trading Forte and CB Wilson to the Pats for Ridley and Talib. Just trying to sort it out on the madden site :(

Trade accepted and gone thru!! Finally!!!

Advertisement