Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monster Hunter in Ireland?

Options
  • 19-04-2014 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

So I feel like I'm the only person who plays Monster Hunter in Ireland. I have never met another person who has the game or who has even played it. I don't know why it's not popular, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is one of the best games on the 3DS. I can't wait for the 4th to come out so I can just play online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

As mentioned in the identical thread you started in the Nintendo forum, you're looking for this :http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056900001/1/#post83606347

There were a couple of players trying to arrange cafe meetup/hunts, but that was a long time ago. aside from that there are always Cons, or you could start a Facebook group....?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭PKdude

I wouldn't know how to get it known exactly, where were they arranging that?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

OP, best to stick to one thread in one forum, no need for cross posting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement