Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JetPeel at Therapie Clinic

Options
  • 19-04-2014 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has had a JetPeel treatment done? I like the sound of it but it's pretty expensive so want some first hand experiences before I book anything.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

I dont know if a dermatologist would recommend that. Most dermatologists believe that a chemical exfoliate is best as you know how much controlled damage you are doing to the skin. Where as with physical exfoliation its extremely difficult to measure how much damage you are doing to the skin. Only when the skin is lightly damage does the skin actually repair itself with more collagen and younger skin. I dont see how a saline solution would bring many benefit to skin than a laser or a light chemical peel(which can be done at home)

Advertisement