Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving out full Compostable Bags

• 19-04-2014 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

The brown bin is full and there is still a load of weeding I'd like to get done. The weather is great and the long weekend means I finally have time to work on the Garden.

I bought compostable bags with the intention of filling them but then leaving them outside until the brown bin was emptied (on Monday). I've never down this before and I have no idea how quick these bags start to degrade so I'm just looking for assurance that they'll hold out for 2 days.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

Ah, they will. (I think) ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,677 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Compostable plastic is measured in months rather than days - and quite a lot of months at that! Otherwise they would have vanished before you got them home from the supermarket :-)

Advertisement