Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street view and go website?

Options
  • 19-04-2014 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Do you remember the website where street is viewed as photo and you can go in several directions by clicking arrows? I just need to view one street in Maynooth but can not find the website.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭macnug

simoon86 wrote: »
    Do you remember the website where street is viewed as photo and you can go in several directions by clicking arrows? I just need to view one street in Maynooth but can not find the website.

Google maps?

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Meleftone

Do you mean google maps and street view, just go to the street on maps and drag the little yellow man on the street in question

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭simoon86

I tried google maps but I don't see any street there so can not really see images of houses around, only the castle but that one does not allow to go outside. So not google maps, it was something else I guess, but I'm sure such website exists.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

simoon86 wrote: »
    I tried google maps but I don't see any street there so can not really see images of houses around, only the castle but that one does not allow to go outside. So not google maps, it was something else I guess, but I'm sure such website exists.

Google maps, drag the yellow man to the street you want to go to. Although I was using it during the week and was having mixed success with the new version, sometimes the street view function wouldn't work for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭simoon86

I found it! Thank you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement