Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Videogame Quotes

Options
1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

Blue elf has shot the food.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Urban chaos ps1. " Damn that big ol bird just sh#t on me from that wire up there, look at that little bast@rd up there "

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Dan_Solo wrote: »
    Blue elf has shot the food.

Gauntlet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

Gears of War 3 when you pick up a downed enemy... "time to be a bullet sponge"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

ZeroThreat wrote: »
    Gauntlet?
    There's quite a few memorable combinations of
    (Colour) (Character) (Did something)
    in that game. I guess I was just always a very inept blue elf...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Fantastic game. One of my all time favourites.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Steviemoyne

Probably posted already but my favorite has to be: "Rub-a-dub-dub get out of the tub" from Duke Nukem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭InReality

Welcome to the zone , stalker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I forgot - "Oh Pierre, you litter bug".

St. Francis's Folly is still one of my favourite gaming memories ever.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 72 ✭✭seamonkey92

"Jill, here's a lockpick. It might be handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

"You must be 18 or over to ride" - Duke Nukem :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

your face, your ass, what's the difference? - Duke Nukem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭gaynorvader

"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me. We long for a caring Universe which will save us from our childish mistakes, and in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary we will pin all our hopes on the slimmest of doubts. God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist."
    -Academician Prokhor Zakharov
    "The popular stereotype of the researcher is that of a skeptic and a pessimist. Nothing could be further from the truth! Scientists must be optimists at heart, in order to block out the incessant chorus of those who say "It cannot be done.""
    -Academician Prokhor Zakharov, University Commencement
    "To map the very stuff of life; to look into the genetic mirror and watch a million generations march past. That, friends, is both our curse and our proudest achievement. For it is in reaching to our beginnings that we begin to learn who we truly are."
    -Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Address to the Faculty"
    "Some would ask, how could a perfect God create a universe filled with so much that is evil. They have missed a greater conundrum: why would a perfect God create a universe at all?"
    -Sister Miriam Godwinson, "But for the Grace of God"
    "And what of the immortal soul in such transactions? Can this machine transmit and reattach it as well? Or is it lost forever, leaving a soulless body to wander the world in despair?"
    -Sister Miriam Godwinson (On teleportation), "We must Dissent"

"Man has killed man from the beginning of time, and each new frontier has brought new ways and new places to die. Why should the future be different?"
    -Col. Corazon Santiago "Planet: A Survivalist's Guide"
    "A ship at sea is its own world. To be the captain of a ship is to be the unquestionable ruler of that world and requires all of the leadership skills of a prince or minister."
    -Col. Corazon Santiago, "Leadership and the Sea"
    "As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."
    -Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"
    "Why do you insist that the human genetic code is "sacred" or "taboo"? It is a chemical process and nothing more. For that matter -we- are chemical processes and nothing more. If you deny yourself a useful tool simply because it reminds you uncomfortably of your mortality, you have uselessly and pointlessly crippled yourself."
    -Chairman Sheng-ji Yang, "Looking God in the Eye"
    "What do I care for your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output."
    -Chairman Sheng-ji Yang, "Essays on Mind and Matter"
    "Eternity lies ahead of us, and behind. Have you drunk your fill?"
    -Lady Deirdre Skye, "Conversations With Planet", Epilogue

"Please don't go. The Drones need you. They look up to you."

Man I love Alpha Centauri! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Going Strong

I always loved the Ordinators in Vivec from Morrowind.

I'm watching you, scum.

There was such menace in the delivery of that line.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 72 ✭✭seamonkey92

"Even if a pawn becomes a queen, it is still just a playing piece" -MGS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

''Rogan?''

''Wololo''

Advertisement