Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Global Art Project

Options
  • 19-04-2014 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello everyone,

I am an Irish artist who is asking the LGBT to contribute to my global art project.

The goal of this artistic collaboration is for those who would like to take part, to send an image of themeselves as themeselves, whoever you are. It could be a picture of you in your job doing what you love doing, a picture of you and your family and friends or any image that depicts who you are. These images can then be accompanied by a sentance about yourself further emphasising who you are. If you would like, you could share your coming out story, a word of advice, anything that you think could be a positive outlook on the LGBT community!

These images and words will be created into illustrations and collections done by myself that will not only appear online, but be the source of an art exhibition in my college, The National College of Art and Design.

If you could contribute to this project in anyway you can, it will be enriched and artistically beautiful. Click the link below to see how you can contribute to the project, and thanks for taking the time to read this and help spread the world!

http://trianglesunited.blogspot.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 thejoyinart

Excellent idea for a project, have you many participants?
    When is this exhibition due to be ready and when is the closing date for a participant to forward image?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 conor797

Hi, thank you for replying!

I have a few people from all over the world contributing but I only have about another week for the deadline. If you could sumbit something before that it would be amazing!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement