Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good and cheap bench

• 19-04-2014 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Well,
    I'm looking for new bench with high Maximum User Weight up to 200kg. I'm now nearly 70kg and i bench like 95 x4 like , I have old york bench that maximum user weight is only 120kg.I can spend max 140 euro .Anyone can recommend any good bench ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭dor843088

nowy798 wrote: »
    Well,
    I'm looking for new bench with high Maximum User Weight up to 200kg. I'm now nearly 70kg and i bench like 95 x4 like , I have old york bench that maximum user weight is only 120kg.I can spend max 140 euro .Anyone can recommend any good bench ?

You can get 300kg rated benches on ebay for less than 100 quid. Search flat dumbell bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 nowy798

I find solid bench with incline , flat and decline rated up to 350 for 100 euro :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭dor843088

nowy798 wrote: »
    I find solid bench with incline , flat and decline rated up to 350 for 100 euro :)

Care to share a link ? Will be looking for a bench soon .

Of course I can :) This bench is semi commercial and the website is polish ;/ :400zlotych = 90/100 euro http://www.marbo-sport.pl/marbo-semi-pro-lawka-wielofunkcyjna-wzmacniana-l002.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

17 kg in weight

Not very semi commercial for my liking.

How about the shipping cost?

• Advertisement

around 15 euro :) Then i total i would spend only 105 euro .It tested up to 350kg them I will be safe for long time :D

Advertisement