Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving abroad and my Xbox?

Options
  • 19-04-2014 10:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭

Hey all. I was wondering, I am about to move abroad to Germany. I'm going to leave my Xbox 360 in Ireland but I might just buy a 2nd hand one while I'm there. If I just use my account details on another xbox, can I download all my old games for free?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Augmerson wrote: »
    Hey all. I was wondering, I am about to move abroad to Germany. I'm going to leave my Xbox 360 in Ireland but I might just buy a 2nd hand one while I'm there. If I just use my account details on another xbox, can I download all my old games for free?

Yep, you can move your profile to your German xbox. Bit of a pain but you'll get through it once you remember at least some of your account details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    Yep, you can move your profile to your German xbox. Bit of a pain but you'll get through it once you remember at least some of your account details.

not really a pain

turn on new xbox
    click "download profile"
    type in your email address that is linked to your gt
    and your email password
    begin downloading profile
    rest is just downloading the games again

op - remember to delete your profile of your current xbox360 incase you have any credit card details on it or other info you don't want getting out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

Not sure how it works with content you have already purchased but some games you may not be able to download in Germany, check in advance.

Advertisement