Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players to be Released

Options
  • 19-04-2014 10:34pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

No one so far...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

****ing hell, I was expecting this to be "Paully, release Demaryius Thomas" :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Paully D wrote: »
    ****ing hell, I was expecting this to be "Paully, release Demaryius Thomas" :pac:

You were at 19.97% bonus to cap.. close but within the rules!

You were at 19.97% bonus to cap.. close but within the rules!

Your spreadsheet saves the day :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

I couldn't use the spreadsheet. Anyway...I have offered a contract within the rules on the contract offer page only to go into the offers after and see it is too much. :s

Raoul wrote: »
    I couldn't use the spreadsheet. Anyway...I have offered a contract within the rules on the contract offer page only to go into the offers after and see it is too much. :s

You have to download it to be able to edit in it mate.

The same thing on the contracts happened to me a couple of times actually, just a matter of going to 'my negotiations' and changing the offer. Pain in the arse as you have to do the calculations a couple of times and go back and forth, but with the spreadsheet it's grand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Gary Ibbotson

I may have offered a contract that was more than 20% bonus to Crabtree my mistake..... God i hope i didnt.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

He hasn't signed for you yet so go back in and change it

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Gary Ibbotson

He hasn't signed for you yet so go back in and change it

Yeh I'm ****ed. For whatever reason the e-mail account that my profile is linked to is not verified/secure or whatever so I can't get onto Madden untill I get it back. But according to Hotmail it will be more than 24 hours. Sooooo now im gonna miss out on the good part of FA. Sake.

Skins signed Kerrigan to a 5 year deal...
    Will need to be released.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Cant believe I made a balls of that. Good luck to whoever picks him up, he's my best player.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Cant believe I made a balls of that. Good luck to whoever picks him up, he's my best player.
    hqdefault.jpg

Pudsy will try to release kerrigan pre-draft so he'll be in FA, everyone can bid on him then including pudsy

He's released. **** **** **** **** balls

Go easy lads

Ok, I tried to bid via the site. I'm told however that I have minus 1 million in cap space. Can someone on the Xbox tell me what my actual space is?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Ok, I tried to bid via the site. I'm told however that I have minus 1 million in cap space. Can someone on the Xbox tell me what my actual space is?
    Cap Space 20.1mil,Rookie reserve 2.85,2014 cap pen 6.5

Oh great so I have 20 million in cap space I can't use

Pudsy, you should have about 17 million however that doesnt include any of the FA bids you've in progress

Alright grand so. There's a shed load of free agents so I can pick up someone decent after the draft.

Advertisement