Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get rid of smell of dog wee wee

• 19-04-2014 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello. I have a pet minding service but my question to you is.... can anybody out there recommend a spray i could use to help at least lower the odour of doggie wee??? my sleep area is fine but there is gravel/stones on the drive etc and i need a solution that will help disinfect and help me to get rid of the odour. i have used Jfluid (Good for a day) and at the moment im using a parvo liquid that is expensive (but not to bad at all)l. its a short term solution because of the price. any ideas soooooo appreciated!! thanks .

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

The by far best one I've found is Odorxit but you'd need to import it and it cost a pretty penny up front (buy the concentrate, you'll go 1 part Odorxit with 25 - 30 parts with water). It has worked on items no other cleaner has worked for me so I can only sing it's praise and you get a book on how to deal with a ton of different smells and what concentrations to use etc. to get rid off them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

There is a product called Stalosan F which is a sanitizer for animals - check it out - its a disinfectant and it works on binding ammonia fumes. I dont know how it compares price wise to what you are already using. You could make inquiries at your local farm supplies shop, or agri store or poultry supplies place - I know you can get a 5kg tub on Amazon for about £16

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

We use Fizzion for getting rid of the smell of cat scent and it works for all protein based stains. It destroys the protein that causes the smell, unlike a lot of things that just mask the odour.

It comes in various pack sizes and we buy it from Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mmccallister

I swear by a product called Freshana Organic Solutions. No masking. Organic. Breaks up the smell at the molecular level. Awesome stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 peach40

Thank you everyone for the help. i am going to give each a try and then stick with the one that works the best for me. i,ve ordered the solution Tk 123 recommended first.

Advertisement