Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a house anywhere between Wicklow and Bray

• 20-04-2014 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, I am looking for a house/apartment anywhere between Wicklow and Bray either along the coast or inland a bit for myself and my 3year old son. Must have at least 2 bedrooms and preferably some outside space although this is not essential. I am really struggling to find anything within my budget of 700 a month. I have references and am very reliable and house proud, any help would be greatly appreciated

Anna

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

Hi Anna
    You probably won't find anything around b ray for that, have a look around rathnew and glenealy

• Registered Users Posts: 5 annakernow

Hi Gmol, yes Rathnew or Glenealy would be great too. Struggling to find anywhere at all! Nothing on daft.ie and not sure where else to look

• Registered Users Posts: 5 annakernow

Also, anywhere in Bray, Delgany or Greystones I can go up to 850 as I will have to get rent allowance for the first few months. But for the rest of Wicklow my budget is 700.

Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 26 seamountains

you could put notices in shops; Super Value in Charlesland often have notices about people looking for accommodation. There are a lot of apartments in Charlesland and Seabourne, and some may be for rent.

Advertisement