Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me some M&S products!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

Mango

The prepared one in the packet

• Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Semele wrote: »
    Oh, and the Florentines! So chocolatey!

What are Florentines when they're at home :confused:

(Pardon ma ignorance!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

A type of thin biscuit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭mrsbyrne

The one thing for me is the Cornish Cruncher extra mature cheddar. Cannot be beaten IMO for the price and quality and taste.

Yummy and crumbly. I grab three packs at a time. just in case there might be a war on or something.

Absolutely lethal for calories though I can actually hear my heart groaning with every mouth full.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

The one thing for me is the Cornish Cruncher extra mature cheddar. Cannot be beaten IMO for the price and quality and taste.

Yummy and crumbly. I grab three packs at a time. just in case there might be a war on or something.

The one with the balsamic onions is awesome. In fact, I love their entire cheese selection (mmmm, Douce De Montagne)

Their bolognese pasta bake is yum too, and I like their pizzas. Don't like their chocolate bars though, and I find their prawn cocktail really bland. Only the bugger ones, strangely, the snack pack one is good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement