Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Predictions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 galpal123

Any ideas for part C of ratios in accounting, I'm thinking it'll be advise for friend or limitations of ratio analysis. Liquidity ratio came up last year so I doubt it'll be back on again.

Yeah, or what steps you'd advise company to take to reverse negative trends. That came up a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

If dickinson yeats or heaney dont come up Im ripping up my exam paper

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Catherinem1616

Anyone have any idea what you could say for Banquo or have any idea where I can get notes on him?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 neevie95

Chloec96 wrote: »
    Our English teacher thinks female characters or Banquo could come up for a Macbeth question.

She also thinks that GV+V will come up and something about key moments will pop up in the question 😊

What female characters are there of importance beside the Witches and Lady Macbeth ? :)

neevie95 wrote: »
    What female characters are there of importance beside the Witches and Lady Macbeth ? :)

None :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

neevie95 wrote: »

Lady Macduff? Highly doubt she'll be involved tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭curlyclodagh

bb1234567 wrote: »
    If dickinson yeats or heaney dont come up Im ripping up my exam paper

Wholeheartedly agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Catherinem1616

niamhg49 wrote: »
    Hey, so would anybody have any idea as to what's going to come up in the geography geoecology section?
    If anybody has a clue it would be highly appreciated! Cheers!

Our teacher said Soil Erosion, Characteristic's of a Biome and adoptions of animals in a Biome have a big chance of coming up this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 niamhg49

Our teacher said Soil Erosion, Characteristic's of a Biome and adoptions of animals in a Biome have a big chance of coming up this year!

Ohh cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

I reckon for Geoecology:

Characteristics of a soil type (hasn't come up since 2010!!)
    Soil processes Q
    Interaction with Biome

I also reckon plant and animal adaptations in biome could come up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 AKMCD2014

Does anybody else have a strong feeling of a poet that is likely to appear, but doesn't study them?

I have very strong feeling Dickinson will appear on the paper, but the truth is that I dislike her poetry very much. I find it extremely boring to study and I just didnt have that 'connection' with her work.

My poets are Larkin, Heaney and Yeats. I really hope Larkin appears, feel many wont attempt him and he's my favourite overall :)

AKMCD2014 wrote: »
    Does anybody else have a strong feeling of a poet that is likely to appear, but doesn't study them?

I have very strong feeling Dickinson will appear on the paper, but the truth is that I dislike her poetry very much. I find it extremely boring to study and I just didnt have that 'connection' with her work.

My poets are Larkin, Heaney and Yeats. I really hope Larkin appears, feel many wont attempt him and he's my favourite overall :)

I've never done Dickinson :eek: but she will be on the paper more than likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Jones82

Anyone got any art predictions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Shanemac28

Is there anybody else predicting Cash Budgets in Accounting? I've heard it 3/4 times, but we never covered it?

thelad95 wrote: »
    I reckon for Geoecology:

Characteristics of a soil type (hasn't come up since 2010!!)
    Soil processes Q
    Interaction with Biome

I also reckon plant and animal adaptations in biome could come up.

My teacher said those 3 too

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭richardh330

Shanemac28 wrote: »
    Is there anybody else predicting Cash Budgets in Accounting? I've heard it 3/4 times, but we never covered it?

Pretty sure cash budgeting won't be on the paper, it came up the last two years, infact 4 times in the last 5 years. I'm predicting production budget for Q9

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Jones82

Shanemac28 wrote: »

I think Production Budget / Flexi.. What cash budget are you talking about though? Last years cash budget (the mix between Production and Cash) won't come up, but the regular cash budget has a slight chance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

Agree that Larkin would be a dream :D I'm doing Larkin,Mahon,Heaney and Bishop. Left out studying Plath. We covered 5 poets in class and some people from the other English class were dubious as to why our teacher didn't substitute Dickinson/Yeats for one of the poets as Plath,Bishop and Mahon all appeared last year. Friend of mine thinks Mahon may appear as he was badly answered last year. If Larkin isn't an option Mahon would be my next choice :)

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    Agree that Larkin would be a dream :D I'm doing Larkin,Mahon,Heaney and Bishop. Left out studying Plath. We covered 5 poets in class and some people from the other English class were dubious as to why our teacher didn't substitute Dickinson/Yeats for one of the poets as Plath,Bishop and Mahon all appeared last year. Friend of mine thinks Mahon may appear as he was badly answered last year. If Larkin isn't an option Mahon would be my next choice :)

Why did you study all the least likely poets though??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43 leavingcert problems

Say you're a stupid fool who neglected to study for the poetry section BUT you have a general understanding of Kinsella, Yeats and Larkin.. Which one would you put your money on? :S

• Advertisement

Say you're a stupid fool who neglected to study for the poetry section BUT you have a general understanding of Kinsella, Yeats and Larkin.. Which one would you put your money on? :S

Yeats.

Hotale.com wrote: »
    Yeast.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭2thousand14

Kinsella

• Registered Users Posts: 49 forevergold22

Anyone want to send me a sample answer on the witches and I'll send them a Sample answer on another section of Macbeth that you want? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭fishnetsxD

AKMCD2014 wrote: »
    I've noticed language had taken a 2 year gap for the past couple of years, so perhaps it could come up if the sequence is correct :p. yeah case studies are the most important part of the answer on C&I. I'm the only one doing it in my school so it's very hard to know the full extent of how to get an A answer :p

oh my god people actually studying culture and identity in geography!!! I got 80/80 in religion in my mocks. Unfortunately I go to an Irish school and do it through Irish.

mariecxx wrote: »
    Home Economics (H)

question 1 or 2
    Eggs
    Meat
    Any of the B Group vitamins; probably b1 or b2.
    Protein
    cheese
    Calcium
    Vitimin D
    making cheese
    the meat/egg quality assurance schemes

Question 3
    Microbiology
    Additives

Question 4
    textiles
    household technology

Question 5
    Marriage
    Divorce
    Family
    Making a Will

My elective is textiles and not many do it so I won't bother :)

don't forget about vit c ;) can they ask a question about meat/fish in q1? :/

I'd say they could. I honestly think if they could it would be something small like tenderising meat, or factors that implement buying meat products.

they kind of ask the nutrients more on q1 though and the food on q2. But food stuff can appear on q1

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    For those doing home ec do you think a meat question is almost a cert? Praying that the elective is childcare/leisure/education! Also if protein,vit c, b1 and b2 vits and calcium appear I will be SO happy! Love sociology so hoping for a nice question :)

I think eggs or meat or cheese.
    Also nutrients b1, b2, protein or calcium. Just because there is a link.
    There could be a quality assurance scheme on meat too. I posted a long list on this thread of my predictions anyways for home ex

• Registered Users Posts: 25 AKMCD2014

fishnetsxD wrote: »
    oh my god people actually studying culture and identity in geography!!! I got 80/80 in religion in my mocks. Unfortunately I go to an Irish school and do it through Irish.

Wow, that's remarkable! Well done! If you don't mind me asking, how did you do it? :p I find I can blabber on about the subject (religion/language) and talk about sections that aren't necessarily related to the question. I write about the history of the topic and then the present day situation, then focus in on two case studies related to the cultural indicator.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Rachel_96

Can someone give me some pointers for Kingship in Macbeth?

Also, my English teacher thinks Banquo is quite likely. He'll probably be tied up with Macbeth in someway, so their relationship perhaps...

Also he thinks Larkin is likely.

With reference to comprehensions, he thinks in the B section that rather than a diary or a letter, it might be a blog?

• Advertisement

Rachel_96 wrote: »
    Can someone give me some pointers for Kingship in Macbeth?

Also, my English teacher thinks Banquo is quite likely. He'll probably be tied up with Macbeth in someway, so their relationship perhaps...

Also he thinks Larkin is likely.

With reference to comprehensions, he thinks in the B section that rather than a diary or a letter, it might be a blog?

Blog would be nice, you'd just have to act like a pretentious weirdo :rolleyes:

Advertisement