Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Predictions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 millypop

MrAweesome wrote: »
    Are you doing brookeborough, o'neill and paisley in the same essay? I think the Civil rights movement might come up and if sunningdale comes up it will most likely be with the Anglo Irish Agreement.

No....I've got brookeborough and o'neill together and then paisley.........yeah i included sunningdale with anglo irish agreement + downing street..........what exactly do you include in your civil rights essay????......ive never looked at it....didn't think it was very likely!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭MrAweesome

millypop wrote: »
    No....I've got brookeborough and o'neill together and then paisley.........yeah i included sunningdale with anglo irish agreement + downing street..........what exactly do you include in your civil rights essay????......ive never looked at it....didn't think it was very likely!?!?!

I included John hume and gerry fitt/How catholics were being discriminated(housing,gerrymandering etc) What they demanded eg one man one vote, Austin Currie- march in Dungannon, Peoples democracy march(Bernatte Devlin)

I think it is likely to come up, the questions being about the formation and how sucessful was it. Can't be sure though!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Chloec96

Anybody learning General Vision and Viewpoint for english ?? What to do for the comparative?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

Chloec96 wrote: »
    Anybody learning General Vision and Viewpoint for english ?? What to do for the comparative?

Do general vision, cultural context and theme of conflict. For CC do role of war and violence in the texts, marriage and family, role of women and theres a 4th one i cant remember rn

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Badwulf

This "Eoin Jackson" fella, how often do his predictions come true?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭KellyR18

Badwulf wrote: »
    This "Eoin Jackson" fella, how often do his predictions come true?

Apparently 95% of the time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

This Eoin Jackson fella is a chancer, as is everyone else making predictions. Nobody knows what's on the papers we are all making educated guesses. Everyone's predictions are as good as each others. Even if he is right 95% of the time, that is simply down to the limited amount on each syllabus and the general predictability of papers over the years, something which Ruaidhri Quinn is striving to change.

KellyR18 wrote: »
    Apparently 95% of the time

Looks like hes gonna pass my leaving cert then

• Registered Users Posts: 4 richardkeys24

Has he posted any?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mjackson37

Has he posted any?

yes for biology economics and poets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 219 ✭✭nailforhammer

Has he posted any?

Yeah this is his channel.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/LeavingCertificate/videos
    His English one was ****e he only did the poets? Anyone could have predicted Heaney or Dickinson...
    Biology sounds about right and he was really accurate for bio last year.

Yeah this is his channel.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/LeavingCertificate/videos
    His English one was ****e he only did the poets? Anyone could have predicted Heaney or Dickinson...
    Biology sounds about right and he was really accurate for bio last year.

How accurate are we talking...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Jackson07

Does anyone have any home ec predictions? I have no clue :/

Anyone have any Business Predictions ?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭KellyR18

That eoin Jackson guy is posting then up soon!! My teacher is adamant that report will come up in ABQ

KellyR18 wrote: »
    That eoin Jackson guy is posting then up soon!! My teacher is adamant that report will come up in ABQ

What do you think will be in the report? about employee and employer conflict, consumer rights or like an agenda meeting?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Nope. You are going to pass your Leaving Cert. :eek:

thelad95 wrote: »
    Nope. You are going to pass your Leaving Cert. :eek:

But if his predictions are as good as everyone says, he will help

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Cailin123

There is a separate thread with business predictions. Just search it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 306 ✭✭chatterboxxx95

JDOC1996 wrote: »
    A thig ná tit orm predictions?

Don't have predictions per se but my teacher told us to watch for a funny question, maybe maidhc as a caracter or the mioncartar! Stíl is also possible! Know the basics as well though so ypu can work it into any answer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Pat_McGroyne

For accounting:
    Sole Trader, Controls, Reval/Depr, Cash flow, Suspense, Service, Marginal+an extra, Cash budgeting - according to one of the grinds schools that nearly always has it correct and according to my teacher has an "informant" :rolleyes::rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Given Cash Budgeting has come up in the last two years, do you not think Production or flexible are a better bet?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭curlyclodagh

Really sincerely hope it'll be two biomes and one soil in the Geo-Ecology section of Geography this year...

aleatorio wrote: »
    Is that the thing used for expanding powers that is used in De Moivres proofs for trigonometric expressions or am I thinking of something else..?

that's exactly it, its in a lot of the sample papers too.. better off to know it inside out because we know how sadistic and cruel the maths paper can be!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

that's exactly it, its in a lot of the sample papers too.. better off to know it inside out because we know how sadistic and cruel the maths paper can be!!!
    What's this? I don't know what you're talking about so it'd be useful to hear. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

Anyone have any ordinary business or biology tips? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭JDOC1996

robman60 wrote: »
    What's this? I don't know what you're talking about so it'd be useful to hear. :o

Binomial expansion by the sounds of it...

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Colour Insanity

Don't have predictions per se but my teacher told us to watch for a funny question, maybe maidhc as a caracter or the mioncartar! Stíl is also possible! Know the basics as well though so ypu can work it into any answer

My teacher loaded us with notes on Maidhc as a character as well. It seems likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Lara_15

how likely is a style question for an triail in irish??

robman60 wrote: »

sorry for the ambiguity, yeah I was talking about the binomial expansion :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭neonmaria

English HL : Macbeth our teacher said a question on banquo or lady Macbeth could be very likely
    Irish HL: maybe an Essay on culu eacnamaioct , sport(because the world cup is on this year), gaeilge, one of the reading comprehensions could be on nelson mandela
    German: Grammar could be relative pronouns and imperfect verbs, I think health and the environment for the letter
    Maths Ol : our teacher thinks the question on probability could be on a venn diagram and maybe circumcircle as construction

Advertisement