Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Waste

• 20-04-2014 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Does anyone know anywhere around Waterford/Sotuh Tipp area thats cheap for disposing of garden waste?I also have some household waste,furniture,etc.Any help would be grateful.Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭fiachraX

Not sure about the garden waste, but if the furniture's any good maybe you could find someone to take it on freecycle.org.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭missmyler

Not sure about green waste either but the free section on adverts.ie is great for giving away household items. I started a clear out yesterday morning in my house and by the evening all items had been collected

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

Also curious about garden waste. Mostly vegetation. We don't have brown bins nor the ability/need to compost.
    Where in Dublin 7 can I get rid of this? If anywhere?
    Thanks

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

david75 wrote: »
    Also curious about garden waste. Mostly vegetation. We don't have brown bins nor the ability/need to compost.
    Where in Dublin 7 can I get rid of this? If anywhere?
    Thanks

fingals recycling centre in swords has a section for garden waste

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

Cool thanks!
    Grangegorman has a bring centre too, right beside the depot for all the rubbish vans but I'm not sure of they'll take it or not

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

david75 wrote: »
    Cool thanks!
    Grangegorman has a bring centre too, right beside the depot for all the rubbish vans but I'm not sure of they'll take it or not

Don't seem to from the repak page

http://www.repak.ie/recycling_facility_detail.php?id=203

http://www.fingalcoco.ie/environment/rubbish-and-recycling/recycling-centres/

Swords do accept green waste but there is a charge of €4 for a car boot

Advertisement