Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to get a business plan

Options
  • 20-04-2014 6:56pm
    Subscribers Posts: 335 ✭✭

as the title says how could i start to getting a good business plan to start a butcher shop i have the experince in butchery just dont know how to go about setting up a business plan .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭terryhobdell

https://www.enterprise-ireland.com/en/Start-a-Business-in-Ireland/Information-Store-for-Start-ups/
    There are a number of other outlines of business plans available from banks etc just Google. They will give you an idea of the things to think about.Your plan is your idea and the way you think it will work it is a means of seeing where the risks are and how you are going to deal with them.I would strongly recommend that you do a start your own business course. There are a number available from County Enterprise Boards etc. Best of luck with your project.

Advertisement