Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike locking at Croagh Patrick

Options
  • 20-04-2014 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to securely lock a bike at Croagh Patrick?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Is it possible to securely lock a bike at Croagh Patrick?

There are bike racks I'm the car park. I've locked a bike there before

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

yop wrote: »
    There are bike racks I'm the car park. I've locked a bike there before

Thanking you sir :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Thanking you sir :)

Np. Just make sure its a decent lock. Never heard of any bikes been robbed BUT you never know! Usual so many people there that its a deterrent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Np. Just make sure its a decent lock. Never heard of any bikes been robbed BUT you never know! Usual so many people there that its a deterrent.

Murrisk people take pride in their area and in Croagh Patrick. Likely to report anything untoward

nuac wrote: »
    Murrisk people take pride in their area and in Croagh Patrick. Likely to report anything untoward

Them Murrisk people are shocking ;)

Absolutely, there was some messing there about 4 years ago during the summer but nothing ever stolen.
    Car park is too busy anyway and Davey in the sandwich van will keep an eye ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Them Murrisk people are shocking ;)

Absolutely, there was some messing there about 4 years ago during the summer but nothing ever stolen.
    Car park is too busy anyway and Davey in the sandwich van will keep an eye ;)

Plus the near constant vigil by public spirited locals in Campbells' pub

nuac wrote: »
    Plus the near constant vigil by public spirited locals in Campbells' pub

Them spirit filled locals u mean ðŸ˜

Advertisement