Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maradyke Skatepark Violence

Options
  • 20-04-2014 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Be carefull down the Maradyke , Today i was on the bus passing the entrance to the Maradyke Skatepark where I saw a group of teenage girls who appered to be asian were running away from getting attacked by a group of tracksuit whitsock Thugs
    A few of the girls got kicked into the legs and chest , the busdriver stopped the bus and beeped which startled the thugs and they ran off , the girls were crying and frightened
    i was told that groups of these thugs hang out down there in the trees waiting to rob and attack people
    its been going on a long time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

i bet ya those girls were robbing them people in the tracksuits,,,white socks,,,,poor lads they must have got a terrible fright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

What has the skate park got to do with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭raydar

The girls was chased out of the skate park.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

if they do it for a while, do gards know about it??????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Red Nissan

The Maradyke has been a battle ground since I was at school. In 1968 I won a knife fight against a rival gang.

Twenty years later I was photographing a wedding when a woman comes up to me and points out a scoote shouting thief, thief, thief, he makes a grab for my bag but a guest gets it first and he is chased out of the park.

2000 at some ceremony in the park I came it find a colleagues car vandalized and robbed some expensive camera gear gone from the boot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

I wonder were these girls that got attacked Chinese students at UCC.The cops need to get a handle on these roaming teenage gangs randomly attacking people.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,029 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Maybe they were coming on to them.
    I regularly see teenage boys punching girls that the clearly fancy.

But seriously, I hope the girls are ok and not too shook up.
    Scummers.

I do not no if the guards no about it ~ We now no theres a history of attacks ~ From what i saw from the bus the Chinese girls were teenagers ~ they were gigly popy teenage girls that were being kicked (kickboxing style kicks) by these animals

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Might be no harm to go to the Bridewell or Anglesea St. stations and have a chat about it so, make sure they do know. Might be able to identify them off the bus CCTV if a report has been made by the injured parties.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Red Nissan

raydar wrote: »
    that were being kicked (kickboxing style kicks) by these animals

Probably Taekwondo that they learn for free as a community scheme [to keep them out of trouble].

We arm these people with so many resources at tax payers expense. It should have stopped 40 years ago, it can't be any worse.

• Advertisement

I also saw a homeless man getting attacked in the city centre ~ two gangs were playng tennis with him back and fourth and punching and kicking him ~ they thought it was hilarious ~ the man was wailing crying ~ i got really freaked out over that one

I no this sounds crazy but would it be wrong if They should install big LCDs up on buildings and replay the the footage from cctvs and zoom in on these bullies so people will find out who they are

• Registered Users Posts: 17,029 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Red Nissan wrote: »
    Probably Taekwondo that they learn for free as a community scheme [to keep them out of trouble].

We arm these people with so many resources at tax payers expense. It should have stopped 40 years ago, it can't be any worse.

Bad Boy Turned Good - The Sercet Millionaire Irel…: http://youtu.be/I-rjyJdjgvw

Clearly, people like Ross are spending their own money to enable scumbags.

It a disgrace Joe (or in your case Neil)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

raydar wrote: »
    I also saw a homeless man getting attacked in the city centre ~ two gangs were playng tennis with him back and fourth and punching and kicking him ~ they thought it was hilarious ~ the man was wailing crying ~ i got really freaked out over that one

I no this sounds crazy but would it be wrong if They should install big LCDs up on buildings and replay the the footage from cctvs and zoom in on these bullies so people will find out who they are

Where did you see this?? What time?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Filthy scumbags should be locked up.

That crap bugs me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Karl Stein wrote: »
    What has the skate park got to do with it?

That's where they hang out. Bad enough in summer in fairness. I'd be down there a fair bit myself, cause I skate, and there's always some kind of bull**** going on with people who have nothing better to be doing only acting the cunnt.

Advertisement