Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reflexology v acupuncture

Options
  • 20-04-2014 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Just wondering which is best to help with pregnancy thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

To help with pregnancy or ttc? I've been having both for about a year to help with trying to conceive.

To help with pregnancy or ttc? I've been having both for about a year to help with trying to conceive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

I used acupuncture while TTC. I did attend my GP and have bloods taken and tested and my husband had a semen analysis test done too. I wanted to know if all the basics were in order at least.
    I started with acupuncture after 8 months of TTC with no results. I'd been on the Pill for 15/16 years and my cycle was rather irregular after I came off it and I wasn't sure when I was ovulating.
    I got pregnant in January and we're now expecting our first baby in October.
    I'm not 100% sure if it was just that time passed and we were eventually bound to get lucky but my cycle did become much more regular and I tracked my ovulation dates too and found that everything was coming in on target after I started acupuncture.
    It also proved very relaxing and was a great stress free zone for a while which never goes amiss when doing anything in life but certainly not when TTC.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭petals rocks1

Sorry... i meant when ttc

Hey thank you for your reply and best of luck with your pregnancy :-)

I am just looking into the two at the moment and goin to start one at the weekend.

Thanks and congrats to ye

• Advertisement

In go to a woman who does both in conjuction with each other . It's very relaxing and has Definately helped with my cycles.

Thank you. Must look into someone who does the two in conjunction with each other then.

Well it means your getting value for your money really.

Advertisement