Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus. Cork to Birmingham

Options
  • 20-04-2014 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if Aer Lingus still operate flights from Cork to Birmingham? Have been trying to find out, even posting on their FB page, but think I must be speaking Double Dutch...

If they don't then who would?

We're not going until next year, mind, but I like to be organised.

TIA :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Yep. 7 days a week, twice a day.
    1st is 0640/0645 and the other is around 1430/1500 depending on the day of the week.
    Go to the aer lingus site and check there.
    Its operated by aer lingus regional which is aer arann.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Thanks for that. That's what I thought, but when I went to check, the site said there was no such flight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I checked this recently and the flight is still happening but you can only book 6 months in advance or something. I actually rang them and they told me that. So cjeck back closer to the time you are heading over for Crufts ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Ah ****. You rumbled me Gimmick!! :D How DID you know? ;)

Advertisement