Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lowest PS3 Prices

Options
  • 21-04-2014 2:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows the cheapest place I can get a new PS3?

Even the 12GB should be fine as I understand I can use my old 60GB HDD in it.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

If you shop around on adverts, gumtree and the like, you could easily get a 160gb PS3 console for say, €100. If you want to buy new,

http://www.toys.ie/PlayStation-12GB-Console-PLUS-Ratchet-and-Clank-Nexus-!125669-prd.aspx

Isn't a bad deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Just wondering if anyone knows the cheapest place I can get a new PS3?

Even the 12GB should be fine as I understand I can use my old 60GB HDD in it.

Cheers.

If you buy a 12gb model you will need to buy a HD fitting bracket to fit a hard drive.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PlayStation-Replacement-Mounting-Bracket/dp/B009CV1OVC/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I picked up a 250gb slim with 2 pads and very little use from Adverts for €100 . There are loads on Adverts at great prices .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Keep an eye on the tesco bargain alert thread as we got the 12gb ps3 for €50 or thereabouts brand new from Tesco, i think consoles are reduced again in certain branches if the stock is there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

hoodwinked wrote: »
    Keep an eye on the tesco bargain alert thread as we got the 12gb ps3 for €50 or thereabouts brand new from Tesco, i think consoles are reduced again in certain branches if the stock is there.

I saw a load of consoles in our local store that vanished as soon as the latest games offers started. I reckon the staff got first dibs on them. You might be lucky though. I did manage to get the 12GB for €80 just after christmas in Tesco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

Does anyone know a good online store or any stores that sell cheap ps3 games.

• Advertisement

Cex.

cloud493 wrote: »
    Cex.

Do you need to be a member of their store or can u just walk in a nd but whatever without a card or whatever

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Do you need to be a member of their store or can u just walk in a nd but whatever without a card or whatever

Normal store, no need for a card or be a member.

Aye, just walk in and buy.

F1ngers wrote: »
    Normal store, no need for a card or be a member.

Cool, will check it out. Thanks!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement