Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is my PSP analog stick broken?

Options
  • 21-04-2014 3:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,584 ✭✭✭

Pretty straight-forward question i suppose. I got a psp a little while ago and the analog stick seems non responsive. I think it might be broken but it's also possible the (2) games i have for it so far just don't support it? the games are Wipeout Pure and Final Fantasy. It doesn't seem able to navigate the main menu either. Is this normal or will I need to get it fixed?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Wipeout and final fantasy (assuming your referring to crisis core) definitely support the analogue stick, as does the main menu, so yeah its broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,584 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

cloud493 wrote: »
    Wipeout and final fantasy (assuming your referring to crisis core) definitely support the analogue stick, as does the main menu, so yeah its broken.

Actually it's the original final fantasy but it's sort of a moot point now. I'll bring it to get fixed somewhere. thanks. know any place handy to get one fixed?

Actually it's the original final fantasy but it's sort of a moot point now. I'll bring it to get fixed somewhere. thanks. know any place handy to get one fixed?

Like a PS1 version? Or running off a UMD?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,584 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

UMD

Yeah its broken then. I don't know if Sony would still fix it, otherwise it depends on where your based.

• Advertisement
Advertisement