Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LA College of Creative Arts

Options
  • 21-04-2014 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

Hi all, just wondering if anyone here has studied or is studying the bridal and editorial make up course in LA college? I'm thinking of going for it but reluctant to part with the fees until I hear some feedback from past/present students! I've already looked up other courses but I keep coming back to this one. Any info at all would be appreciated :)

Mods: feel free to move this if I post it in the wrong place but I can't seem to find any makeup/beauty forum thingamajig!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Chloe1995

Hey, I am also thinking of doing this course next month. Did you go ahead with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭lemmno

Chloe1995 wrote: »
    Hey, I am also thinking of doing this course next month. Did you go ahead with it?

Unfortunately not yet, it's on the to do list but still haven't gotten round to it. My friend has it done and she loved it, felt it was worthwhile.

Advertisement