Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crystal Xbox Console Only (Soft Modded) - no wires

Options
  • 21-04-2014 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Perfectly working, soft mod gone wrong. Can still play xbox games and has a dashboard installed on it, but it won't go into the proper dash for some reason.

DSC_00501_zps9a7ce128.jpg

I'm sure there's some clever person out there who can right what I've done wrong and have a nice looking console.

I've spent 2 days trying to fix it so I'm just sick of looking at it.

If you take it and fix it very easily, just remember me for any future trades :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Hygro wrote: »
    Perfectly working, soft mod gone wrong. Can still play xbox games and has a dashboard installed on it, but it won't go into the proper dash for some reason.

DSC_00501_zps9a7ce128.jpg

I'm sure there's some clever person out there who can right what I've done wrong and have a nice looking console.

I've spent 2 days trying to fix it so I'm just sick of looking at it.

If you take it and fix it very easily, just remember me for any future trades :D
    Can I try to fix this? :)

I'll through my stuff and see if I have anything to offer

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

Yeah, sure no probs. It's yours if you want it :)

Advertisement