Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worrying about HL Maths

• 21-04-2014 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I got 52% in the mocks on what we were told was a relatively nice paper (it was the one where Q9 on paper 1 was about patterns and drawing the next pattern of blocks)

Anyway, I have a 2nd mock this Wednesday and I'm tying myself in knots worrying about it.

I've been getting grinds for 1 hour most Mondays all through 6th year and I have been putting in the work in class but I can't help feeling like I'm going to fail this mock and ultimately the Leaving Cert exam.

Is 2 days enough time to revise and do exam questions so that I can go into the mock on Wednesday feeling prepared?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

Indalo6 wrote: »
    I got 52% in the mocks on what we were told was a relatively nice paper (it was the one where Q9 on paper 1 was about patterns and drawing the next pattern of blocks)

Anyway, I have a 2nd mock this Wednesday and I'm tying myself in knots worrying about it.

I've been getting grinds for 1 hour most Mondays all through 6th year and I have been putting in the work in class but I can't help feeling like I'm going to fail this mock and ultimately the Leaving Cert exam.

Is 2 days enough time to revise and do exam questions so that I can go into the mock on Wednesday feeling prepared?
    You'll be fine, 52% is a good mock grade.

I have done both mocks and I can confirm you got the easier one. Not trying to worry you but there was a marked difference in difficulty between the two.

Advertisement