Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found Macbook Air laptop [owner found]

Options
  • 21-04-2014 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

If anyone has lost a Macbook Air laptop very recently, I have found one. It was found on the road verge just past Derrydonnell Cross (old Dublin Road between Oranmore and Craughwell). You would need to provide me with the correct Username as that is all that is available to see on the screen. If you provide the correct Username, then I will be happy to liase with you further.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Maybe inform the local garda station put dont hand it in. I know someone who handed in the contents of a wallet into the local garda station. The rules are if no one claims within 3 months the items are yours. But the money was never logged into the system and was pocketed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

hfallada wrote: »
    Maybe inform the local garda station put dont hand it in. I know someone who handed in the contents of a wallet into the local garda station. The rules are if no one claims within 3 months the items are yours. But the money was never logged into the system and was pocketed.
    allegedly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

hfallada is a Dublin poster so "local" isn't Galway I presume.
    Anyway, fair play OP for posting. Hopefully someone will see this post but do report it to Mill Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭deaglan1

Thank you all for looking and for your suggestions. The good news is that the owner has now been identified.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sound, glad it got sorted.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement