Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gonna sell most of my game consoles

Options
  • 21-04-2014 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I have many doubles of boxed and unboxed games consoles... Mainly Nintendo and I've decided to sell them. Got fairly bad news today and found out that my health insurance have decided a surgery ive had to get done is considered "elective" so wont be covering it. elective my hole.... excuse my french. Just decided I'd announce it before I post ads on here, adverts and other sites I use. Saying that as usual I'd be interested in trades as well as sales but for boxed NES items only... NES games, accessories, and console variations etc. to cheer me up.

Will post pics and prices of all once I get a chance. Will be getting out of hospital for the rest of the day and a small bit of tomorrow shortly. Small operation following day so might be out of communication for a day or two. Big un paid for operation to follow.

I will have the following up for grabs.

A boxed SNES (super Mario world version) with a couple of extra games and an everdrive cart. (Complete with controllers etc.)
    A boxed N64 with several games and an everdrive cart. (Complete in box)
    A boxed GameCube with a xeno 2 chip and replacement xcm casing so can fit full size DVDs (haven't had a chance to fit either because I've been ill) (boxed with a small amount of paper and controller etc.)
    A Boxed GBA and boxed and unboxed games.
    An unboxed GBA and boxed and unboxed games.
    A hard modded Xbox (original) and games internally as well as hard copies of others.
    A boxed soft modded wii with 500gb external hdd.

Hope to find them suitable new homes.

Al.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

Original post ended up in the archive for some reason. Removed what i think might have been the offending reason. Otherwise apologies and ill put it down to the hospital meds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Original post ended up in the archive for some reason. Removed what i think might have been the offending reason. Otherwise apologies and ill put it down to the hospital meds.

Looks like you created it there, there's no log for mod action on the thread :confused: Anyway, best of luck with the sales

yeah.. doped up on meds today unfortunatley. Thanks for reply Paul.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Well, while you're stoned, how much for the modded 360?
    Probably can't afford it tbh

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Well, while you're stoned, how much for the modded 360?
    Probably can't afford it tbh

ive two 1 terrabyte wd drives and the console itself and then i installed a xcm case mod. have 2 controller case mods also but havent gotten around to installing it yet because im ill. only has one controller as is standard. so would be looking for 360 minimum. ive 400 in it and have it less than a month. has latest fsd etc. and all the bells and whistles. quick boot. coolrunner mod rgh.

Al.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

I'd be interested in giving the n64 a very good home

I'd be interested in giving the n64 a very good home

youve first refusal so. Will try get pics of all up later. Will post them on here and on adverts.

Al.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

A price for the N64 everdrive?

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    A price for the N64 everdrive?

I don't wanna sell the everdrives seperate thanks. I have them all less than a month and a half through a trade from something else so wanna sell with their appropriate console. Thanks for interest though.

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

How much are you looking for the N64 + Everdrive?

• Advertisement

How much are you looking for the N64 + Everdrive?

first refusal is going to counterlock will update pics and prices shortly.

ok....

n64 comes boxed as new with all paperwork and baggies. has one controller as is standard and all relevant leads as was in box as new. has original jumper and jumper cover. have upgraded the memory unit as can be seen in picture. also comes with rumble pack (non original) Open to reasonable offers.

Selling a softmodded Nintendo wii with a 500gb external drive. Check out the pics for more details. As new in box with one controller as pictured. [edit]

Looking for 180 euro posted to your door. Open to reasonable offers.

Selling a boxed Super Mario World Super Nintendo console. Comes boxed as new with all leads, two controllers and Super Mario World. No fading at all on the console. its in great condition.

Open to reasonable offers.

Have a boxed gamecube with all leads, one controller and a 16mb memory card for sale. Comes with a xeno 2 modchip and xcm case mod to allow you to play full size dvds. xcm case mod has light that can be turned on and off as desired (still has protective plastic as has never been used). Neither the xeno 2 modchip of the xcm case have been installed because ive been ill and in and out of hospital but both have numerous installation videos all over the net.

Looking for 180 for the lot collected or posted to your door. Open to reasonable offers.

Al.

all have been listed here and on adverts. Also decided to create a facebook page to sell / trade all my stuff if anyone is interested. Will update this post and the facebook page as items sell and with new stuff as i take pictures. Dont forgoet to like the page. :-)

https://www.facebook.com/NESCollectorsTradingPost

open to all decent offers.

Al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Sorry Al can't PM you, your inbox is full. Thanks for first refusal, unfortunately it is more than I can afford at the moment. Fantastic item and you have a wonderful collection, I'm sure you won't have a problem selling.

Sorry Al can't PM you, your inbox is full. Thanks for first refusal, unfortunately it is more than I can afford at the moment. Fantastic item and you have a wonderful collection, I'm sure you won't have a problem selling.

open to offers as long as they are reasonable on everything.

Al.

emptied the majority of my messages apart from last page of them. As i said previous. Come on people make me offers. Ive a lowest price in my mind for most items.

Al.

• Advertisement

No PMing with offers.
    Please make offers on the thread.
    Any breaking of the Marketplace rules will result in a warning and /or infraction.
    Please folks, read the Charter, it's there for a reason.

of course. apologies. pm wasnt being used for offer. Will do all above board here.

Any interest in making an offer on it?

both everdrives sold. was mad an offer i couldnt refuse elsewhere.

Everything else still available. will be adding more as i can.

Al.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement