Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer classes?

Options
  • 21-04-2014 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,

Me first thread :P

This is Ahmed

I'm an international student (in UCD) doing Engineering and finishing my first year next month (Yay not freshman anymore)

Is there any way to do some classes that will be credited or counted towards my degree (BE of Mechanical Engineering) ?

like in any other institute in sweet Dublin?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Hi TheLostHuman, I'm in Engineering myself. There are none that you can count as credits towards your degree and certainly not outside UCD. You would be best doing a course that interests you or gives you a qualification that would be helpful later on e.g. Cisco Certification if you had an interest in Networks etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 TheLostHuman

ironclaw wrote: »
    Hi TheLostHuman, I'm in Engineering myself. There are none that you can count as credits towards your degree and certainly not outside UCD. You would be best doing a course that interests you or gives you a qualification that would be helpful later on e.g. Cisco Certification if you had an interest in Networks etc.

That's very helpful, I appreciate it ironclaw & I'm starting to look into these types of course plus will try to find a part time job or volunteer for something that will benifit me & people

Thanks again

- Ahmed

Advertisement