Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior cert in just over a month !!

Options
  • 21-04-2014 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I got 3 A's , 6 B's and a C in my mocks (3 of the b's were over 80% and the c was 68%) I haven't really studied properly since then though. Is it too late to bring those grades up? If not how should I study ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 taramcgirl

I don't think it is :) I've been studying all week though, just start asap! Don't let your other As fall behind though study just as hard on those subjects.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭IrishLassie26

If you put your mind down to it you can do it! For the mocks all my Bs were in the 80s so i want to push them up and make sure I get them to As. I have been studying all week but I dont think it has made a big difference. So if you start now you can easily make them the next grade up. Make sure to practice loads of exam papers because questions tend to repeat. Set yourselves goals of what you should have learned by the end of that day and then you should start flying through it. If you have put in the work the last 3 years you will remember it when you go over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Disorganised Disaster

You can definately bring those results up! Most people improve on there pre results I. The real exam and the chances are that even if you doby feel like you have been doing much work you have... Lots of the classes in school are about revision at this point so just being in them is boundto help. of course you do need to do some work on your own! Try making mind maps they can actually be surprisingly helpful!

Advertisement