Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Agency Post Season & Pre Season

Options
  • 21-04-2014 5:11pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A couple of things...
    1) I will be checking all pre draft FA signings tomorrow, so ensure that anyone you have bids on are within the limits. I havent checked FA round 2 yet, I'll do this tomorrow aswell.

2) Post Draft

You can pick up 1 player (in each week) in Pre-Season Weeks 1 & 2
    This will be strictly enforced, you will be forced to drop any additional players you pick up.

You can pick up as many as you need to get to the 53 man count for start of the season proper.

Timings:
    Pre-season week 1 (end of draft) - 10 am Tuesday morning
    Pre-season week 2 10am Tuesday morning - 6pm Tuesday
    Pre-season week 3 6pm Tuesday to 11pm Tuesday
    Pre-season week 4 11pm Tuesday to - 9am Wednesday (53 players)

just remember if you are over 53 players when i advance to the regular season, any player can be cut.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Week advanced

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Damerius Johnson WR picked up

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Colts sign LOLB Dakoda Watson

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Picked up Hatcher DT

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

So I can pick up one lad now (week 2) and then have to fill my 53 man roster in weeks 3 and 4?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Eric Winston RT picked up

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Gostkowski picked up.

Yesterday, I signed him after Toler, thinking it was 2 people we could sign. Then I released him, yet when I logged back in, there he was in my Roster. I definitely remember releasing him too, so that is bloody odd.

Will he suddenly be cut when pre season finishes now, or is he part of my Roster? Also, do I have to release again as per a breach in the rules?

I'm confused. :o :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    So I can pick up one lad now (week 2) and then have to fill my 53 man roster in weeks 3 and 4?

Exactly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

My rookie kicker can't clear the oppononts 10 yd line, only 82 kick power. I'd be facing a returner every single time

Sorry young man, gotta be done

090512axe.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

I've got two pick ups in week 1. A kicker that I picked up and a FB that the CPU picked up. The CPU picked up the fb when I entered practise mode so I had the minim players at each position.

• Advertisement

empacher wrote: »
    I've got two pick ups in week 1. A kicker that I picked up and a FB that the CPU picked up. The CPU picked up the fb when I entered practise mode so I had the minim players at each position.

That could well be what happened with me, actually. Would make sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

yes, same happened me

I didn't have a RG as my backup RT will be my RG
    To ensure I had at least one player there the CPU signed someone. Fair nuff

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

ill advance to week 3 @ about 5:30

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

ill advance to week 3 @ about 5:30

Myself and the Texans are going to play our game at about 5pm if that's okay mate? Should be completed by around 5:45pm.

Paully D wrote: »
    Myself and the Texans are going to play our game at about 5pm if that's okay mate? Should be completed by around 5:45pm.

yeah thats fine, i wont be back on line then til probably 6:30 ish so will advance then, can you post once your game is done?

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Patriots sign Larry English LOLB

Eagles going on a Free Agency spree come 6:30 :p

18m + in Cap Space that going to waste, really, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Same with the Pats.

Cutting scrubs and signing above average players!!!

Had all my eggs in the Cam Newton and Aldon Smith basket so 22mil to play around with!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

CB Bill Bently

Also I think the Chiefs might end up cutting someone decent as they're over the cap limit dunno what the cpu will do,just a heads up,insider trading knowledge and all that :pac:

I'll be waiting to grab Hali!

• Advertisement

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    CB Bill Bently

Also I think the Chiefs might end up cutting someone decent as they're over the cap limit dunno what the cpu will do,just a heads up,insider trading knowledge and all that :pac:

I have two CB's on cheap contracts that I mentioned in NFC East thread. Might be able to do a trade for one of those players, if they're in a position of need for myself.

Not sure on your CB situation, though.

yeah thats fine, i wont be back on line then til probably 6:30 ish so will advance then, can you post once your game is done?

Done mate, Giffney's ESB is dodgy :pac:

Grand will advance in 2

Knex. wrote: »
    I have two CB's on cheap contracts that I mentioned in NFC East thread. Might be able to do a trade for one of those players, if they're in a position of need for myself.

Not sure on your CB situation, though.
    My CB situation is just ok,no real standout guy,just medicore guys,just took Bently as I thought we were advancing at 5.30

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

The Bills are moving to Memphis

Sione Pouha DT and some RT who I can't remember :pac:

Happy with what I have at DT now, so I'm looking to move Haloti Ngata on for an elite HB if anyone's interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Joanas mutton MLB

Ah we don't have to keep posting guys do we cause I like picked 7 guys in week 3

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Ah we don't have to keep posting guys do we cause I like picked 7 guys in week 3

Was hoping the same. Just signed 6 or so myself.

• Advertisement

No fire away on who your picking up lads

Advertisement