Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manners stock??

Options
  • 21-04-2014 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Well am looking in to buying a manners t5a dbm chassis when funds allow and just wondering if anyone knows where I could pick one up in Ireland or the uk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭hiddenmongoose

I was looking for a t4a once and couldnt get one imported due to ITAR,Was even chatting to tom manners about it on another forum!!At the time there was no irish importer and the only one in the uk was rimfire magic who gave me the fob off from poor communications via email.Things may have changed ,best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 14 cz .17

Ya just sent a email off to rimfiremagic now before I seen your post they seem to only stock the t4a but I have a awful want for the t5a thanks for the reply

Advertisement