Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cooler box / mash tun

Options
  • 21-04-2014 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi, anyone know where a cooler box can be got relatively cheaply. I've been looking on the net but nothing to be found, most of the coolers are found on US web sites, UK sell same for 3 or 4 timed the price. Anyone know where one can be got in Ireland or UK without paying over the odds.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭Bogwoppit

BPH wrote: »
    Hi, anyone know where a cooler box can be got relatively cheaply. I've been looking on the net but nothing to be found, most of the coolers are found on US web sites, UK sell same for 3 or 4 timed the price. Anyone know where one can be got in Ireland or UK without paying over the odds.

I got mine in omearas camping. Go for at least 35 litres, any less is a waste of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭BPH

Will have look. Thanks

Advertisement