Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EPL: Man City vs West Brom, 20:00

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

blueser wrote: »
    No chance. The owners will see it as an extra source of income. FFP, and all that. #50-60 for a (probably) meaningless game against not particularly attractive opposition will struggle to sell out. Looking at the pictures, I'm guessing at around 43k there tonight. In a realistic capacity of around 47k (allowing for segregation).

If you're in the title race with 5 games remaining surely there's no such thing as a meaningless game?

• Site Banned Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Agueroooo

x43r0 wrote: »
    If you're in the title race with 5 games remaining surely there's no such thing as a meaningless game?

Very true which makes the idea of adding thousands more seats a bit bizarre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Eight Ball

Can't believe the ground isn't full. Team going for the title and the crowd have been awful. Surreal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

x43r0 wrote: »
    If you're going to repeat what I said, repeat all of it. I said ''probably''. I don't see Liverpool losing any game between now and the end of the season. That means they'd have to draw two for us to have a chance. Highly unlikely, hence the ''probably meaningless'' statement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Eight Ball wrote: »
    Can't believe the ground isn't full. Team going for the title and the crowd have been awful. Surreal.

Boycott because of ticket prices,£50 average for tonight's game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

zerks wrote: »
    Boycott because of ticket prices,£50 average for tonight's game.

Was there a boycott for the Sunderland game last week too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭aramush

They're just s**te fans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

aramush wrote: »
    They're just s**te fans.

best fans in the world chief

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,887 ✭✭✭✭klose

Whats hillarious is how they are expanding the stadium.

Anyways, hope silvas injury isint too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

moar goals needed citeh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Good tackle Javi - he's had a pretty good game.

Well, that was a bit of an anti-climax.

Crystal Palace. Sunday. We go again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,406 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Well, that was a bit of an anti-climax.

Crystal Palace. Sunday. We go again.

Very disappointing thread. My powers only work if I truly hate the club, and I've quite liked City the past few seasons. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

Agueroooo wrote: »
    Very true which makes the idea of adding thousands more seats a bit bizarre.

Revenue from 10k (or whatever it is) extra seats will come in handy for the FFP! I mean are Uefa gonna check to see if someone is sitting in each seat?

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Very disappointing thread. My powers only work if I truly hate the club, and I've quite liked City the past few seasons. :(

What we need is Pellegrini to come out with some cranky, bitter comments about a goal in a game that was played nine years ago, and to shake hands with an opposing manager while 2-0 up at half time, and not come out for the second half.

Advertisement