Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag weekend in Inishbofin.

Options
  • 21-04-2014 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

Mate of mine is getting married this summer and Inishbofin has come up as one of the options for the stag.Most of us have never been there so all we are going by is the general opinion out there that is 'good craic in the summer' etc.Seems like a spot that you would need good weather for,which in west of Ireland can be very hit and miss.Not really that bothered about the activities side of things(a couple of hours chilling at the beach between beer would be grand).Also what demographic of tourist goes there?.Is it mainly family orientated,young singles or elderly?.
    Would welcome any feedback as gotta make a decision one way or the other soon!.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭Birroc

Inishboffin is wall-to-wall with stunning single women in their 20s who endorse "free love" and get very excited when they see stag parties full of young virile men arriving. You cannot go wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Woodville56

Birroc wrote: »
    Inishboffin is wall-to-wall with stunning single women in their 20s who endorse "free love" and get very excited when they see stag parties full of young virile men arriving. You cannot go wrong.

Yeah and plenty of sheep there too !!!
    Seems like nowhere is safe from this Stag Party pestilence !!

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭gigantic09

Birroc wrote: »

Sounds good,so the idea for that 'lynx ad' must have originated there.

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭gigantic09

Yeah and plenty of sheep there too !!!
    Seems like nowhere is safe from this Stag Party pestilence !!

I'm sure the hospitality trade might think differently.Live somewhere myself that's rampant with stags and hens and for the most part they are a welcome addition to the local economy and cause very little bother to be honest.But each to their own i guess.

Advertisement