Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK networks showing in Dalkey

Options
  • 21-04-2014 8:14pm

I did a network search on my iPhone 5S on the DART between Dalkey and Killiney; this was the result! Was this down to the good weather today or would this be common?

IMG_1842.PNG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭GIMP

Happens in Skerries too,usually picking up coverage from northern Ireland. Interesting 3uk is showing, must be 4g as 3g would never show that far from uk/ni.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭Richard

Karsini wrote: »
    I did a network search on my iPhone 5S on the DART between Dalkey and Killiney; this was the result! Was this down to the good weather today or would this be common?

IMG_1842.PNG

I presume you couldn't roam on to these as I think there is a time limit on how long the signal takes to return (and therefore a distance limit)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Seen this before on Dart from Bray to Greystones when its searching for signal its a complete blackspot.

Advertisement