Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Network & Phone Advice

Options
  • 21-04-2014 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I'm looking for advice....am just at the end of an 18month contract with Tescomobile....paying €25 per month.

I'm shortly hoping to go into business for myself so looking for a new phone (currently have a cheap LG Optimus ...I think) which is nearing the end of its working life so I'm looking for:

- The best deal for Unlimited Calls & Texts to any network.....don't need much internet usage as I can connect to wifi when at home..............&

- recommendations for a phone (the nicest phone I've owned was a HTC Desire) so something equivalent or better (need camera and email)

I don't mind a contract but just get so bogged down looking at the different options & plans that it becomes a real headache, so if anyone can offer a bit of advice, it would be much appreciatated.

Am in the midlands btw...in a rural area, & have had decent coverage with O2, meteor & Vodafone in the past.
    Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

HI have you ever heard of 48.ie its 20 a month for all calls and text to any network plus 60 min land line and 5 gb internet .

A decent phone would be the sony xperia z2 . Samsung s4 /s5 very low internal storage and the htc one m8 only has a 4mpx camera ,

Advertisement