Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Farscape-Movie on the way!

• 22-04-2014 12:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,912 ✭✭✭✭

Couldn't find a Farscape Thread... But great news for fans :D

Farscape Movie Confirmed by Rockne O'Bannon at WonderCon.

Link

d7b96d16890a442cc43854f98dfe05af.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 544 ✭✭✭AerynSun

"That's because shooting (a movie) makes me feel better" - Aeryn Sun

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,912 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Skerries wrote: »

But who is going to look for a long dead tv series in a film thread ;)

Cult tv series that are over for the best part of a decade never get resurrected :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Four seasons, a mini-series and now a movie. This is surprising to me, I never thought Farscape was that popular. I wonder if they should have gone the kickstarter route?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭sioda

Dont really see the need for this TBH its the same as the recently announced BSG flick again I think both these shows ended pretty well and dont need to be feiced with

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Four seasons, a mini-series, a comic run and now a movie. This is surprising to me, I never thought Farscape was that popular. I wonder if they should have gone the kickstarter route?

This is taking place after the events in the comics I believe.

If all the old crew are back for another adventure then sure, this might be a blast but I'd be wary of the studio interfering too much in order to turn it into something the masses might accept.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i think anybody would realise farscape is never going to appeal to the masses no matter what you do to it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

i think anybody would realise farscape is never going to appeal to the masses no matter what you do to it

it might if they ditched the puppets and used cgi instead, sadly

Advertisement