Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading UB credit card statements?

Options
  • 22-04-2014 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

Does anyone know is it possible to download CC statements on the ulster bank anytime banking site? I can get PDFs of my current account statements but all I can seem to find regarding my CC is a transaction history in excel format which won't suffice. I rang them and they said it would take 10 working days to get them by post, but I would like to get them sooner if at all possible. I also emailed their 24/7 help desk and got no answer!

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

i have to do the same ! did you figure out how or just wait for them to post them out?

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Bagheera

I had to wait for them to post them in the end up, I don't think it's possible to do it online.

Advertisement