Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flyer delivery

• 22-04-2014 11:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭

What companys are doing this around West limerick.

Any recommendations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭iora_rua

What companys are doing this around West limerick.

Any recommendations.

Well, I get enough flyers in the door via the postie! Ask your local post office how much they charge for including flyers in their rounds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

Good idea iora_rua

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

The post office offer this service, however most are dumped by ppl especially in the cities as if like me you get on average 5 to 6 a day u no longer look at them and instead just dump them

Best to ask local shops.clubs etc to post on their billboards much better!! Best of luck to whatever yo are trying to advertise!!

Heres a link to An post service

http://www.anpost.ie/AnPost/AnPostDM/ProductsAndServices/Publicity+Post/

Very helpful. I'll pop in and ask them in person as that site setup is confusing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Magnum

• Advertisement

Magnum wrote: »

I just PM'd the on facebook

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

I just PM'd the on facebook

James if you succeed in contacting them would you get an actual address from them (none on the website that I can see) as I would dearly love to return the $hit they have been pushing through my letterbox for years, also perhaps they might be able to confirm the work status of the flyer delivery people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

A friend used these guys before and didn't have any problems. He mentioned that it was fairly cheap too.

http://cheapleafletdistributors.ie/

Advertisement