Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inhealth.ie voucher codes

Options
  • 22-04-2014 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭

Hi

Has anybody got any discount\voucher codes for inhealth.ie?
    I know they usually send some out each month but must have deleted the April one by mistake.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Anthropology

What are you after i can't imagine they are the most affordable for anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Thanks for the follow up , my wife was looking for mama mio lotions but have since seen over in consumer issues forum that they are gone bust so won't be ordering from them after all

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=89637576

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Anthropology

no problem.

If stretch marks and pregnancy related skin conditions are the motivating factor. I would suggest hydrolyzed collagen (consumed), vitamin c (consumed) and a good coconut oil (topical).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Hi Anthropology

Thanks for the comment and recommendations, Yes it is pregnancy related for herself she was specifically interested in the leg cream that they have. I will pass on the above to her.

Advertisement